EduTeq Limited was established in 2002 by an experienced group of practitioners who have over 50 years of collective experience in implementing educational and industrial projects around the world.
We specialise in turnkey solutions for Engineering, Science and Technology equipment for:
- Industrial Training Centres
- Vocational Training Centres
- Universities and Teacher Training Colleges
- High Schools
- Science Laboratories
Why work with us?
- Multi-disciplined technical expertise
- Commercial and administrative excellence
- ISO 9001 Certification for quality management systems
- Innovative financial solutions and contracting models
- In-house project management
- Competitive pricing
- Local in-country support through global network of agents
- No geographic limitations
Our vision at EduTeq is to be considered as the leading global service provider in the creation and implementation of technology rich education and training solutions and industrial applications. Our customers are typically overseas governments in the Human Resource Development sectors, multi-national industrial organisations responsible for the provision of industrial training, particularly in the oil and gas sectors, and United Nations organisations responsible for social and industrial development.